Tagged by JollyLink
1.] What is your favorite game right now ?
- It's still probably Bloodborne. but I also like Stardew valley a lot right now.
2.] What's your dream job ?
- To get paid for my art of course. Enough to get out of food service. //shivers
3.] When you're upset or having a good day, who are the people you first feel like talking to ?
- shaymagica. My Discord chat room. Get on Discord all of you it's a fantastic little chat client that doesn't tank your framerate.
4.] Are you one of those people who go to the store and leave your items anywhere if you don't want it anymore ?
- I like to put them back but if I'm not alone everyone gets upset with me so I end up leaving them there.
5.] Why did you join deviantart ?
- Because ALZP told me to.
6. What fandom do you love right now, and which one do you dislike the most ?
- Fandoms are horrifying and I prefer to passively enjoy art without looking into the bowels they all have.
7.] Are you mad at someone right now ?
8.] What do you believe I'm thinking about right now ?
- Well it's 3 AM I believe you are asleep. Are you dreaming of butts perhaps?
9.] If the one who caused you some pain asked what's wrong, would you tell them or clam up ?
- Oh I'll tell them. Loudly and with vigor.
10.] What's the nicest memorable thing to you ?
11.] Tell me something embarrassing that's happened to you.
- On Friday I split one of my favorite pairs of pants, right down the left cheek along the pocket. I mostly shrugged and berated myself for being a fatass, but I'm sure someone with more sense would have been mortified.
12.] What's more important; drawing skills or creativity skills ?
- They're both vital. However you can completely get by with drawing skill, and have the creative potential of a turnip. I personally prefer creativity, because thinking outside the box isn't always something that can be beat into oneself like drawing skill can.
- Regardless of how salty I always seem, I was a very good kid. No need for that!